Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yes, I am supposed to be doing something more important right now.

I'm working on a serious post about fatphobia, medical concern-trolling, and the Wii Fit, but I'm still working on how to say what I want to say about that.  I also have some professional responsibilities to fulfill, which I have already cooked two large meals today to postpone.  (At least my spouse and I will have lunches this week, right?  Can't fulfill professional responsibilities on an empty stomach.)


In the meantime, I share with you: a photo I've been meaning to create for awhile now.  The original, as you might guess, came from our "Trash the Dress" (TTD) shoot (which actually took place before the wedding ceremony due to transit and location constraints).  I've been wanting to do this every time I looked at this particular shot for months--it was just CRYING OUT for the modification, and I'm quite pleased with the relatively subtle final product.


Actually, I'm now kind of considering registering a domain along the lines of weddingpictureswithaddeddinos.net or possibly landofthelostweddingphotography.com.  I bet I could sell all KINDS of ad space on a blog like that, don't you?


Land of the Lost Wedding Photo


(Click through to see the full-size version--I couldn't make it any bigger without breaking the template.  I feel very out of blogging practice.)


I've recently been kind of obsessed with Picnik, but this project reminded me that sometimes, there really is no substitute for good old-fashioned Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment